- Reviews (0)
SOURCE OF PROTEIN, AMINO ACIDS, MINERALS, VITAMIN A, B & C
ACTION OF MORINGA:
- Helps to Suppress Tumor
- Helps to Kill Cancer Cells
- Helps in Thyroid Disorder
- Anti-ageing Properties
- Regulates Lipid Profile: Many bioactive compounds found in Moringa leaves has a strong effect on lipid profile through cholesterol reducing effects. Cholesterol homeostasis is maintained by two processes: cholesterol biosynthesis, in which 3-hydroxymethyl glutaryl CoA (HMG-Co-A) reductase catalyzes the rate limiting process and cholesterol absorption of both dietary cholesterol and cholesterol cleared from the liver through biliary secretion. The activity of HMG-CoA reductase was depressed by Moringa extract, further supporting its hypolipidemic action.
- Antioxidant: Due to the high concentrations of antioxidants, it protects body cells from the damaging effects of oxidation. Antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E prevent free radicals from oxidizing cells. Moringa is known to an important source of vitamin A.ntioxidant: Due to the high concentrations of antioxidants, it protects body cells from the damaging effects of oxidation. Antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E prevent free radicals from oxidizing cells. Moringa is known to an important source of vitamin A.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immuno-Modulator: The extracts of Moringa contains quercetin may have been involved in the reduction of the inflammatory process by inhibiting the action of neutral factor kappa-beta (NF-kβ) and subsequent NF-kB-dependent downstream events and inflammation.
- Hepato-Protective:Moringa leaves lowers hepatic cholesterol and triglycerides. this lowering of hepatic lipids was associated with lower inflammation and expression of genes involved in lipid uptake & inflammation.
- Anti-Hyperglycemic (Antidiabetic): Due to presence of terpenoids, Hypoglycemic and antihyperglycemic activity of Moringa leaves might be involved in carbohydrate metabolism, including preventing and restoring the integrity and function of β-cells, increasing insulin activity, improving glucose uptake and utilization and subsequent secretion of insulin.
- Hypotensive Effects: Moringa leaves contain several bioactive compounds, which have been used for stabilizing blood pressure,
RECOMMENDED DOSE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily preferably with meal or as recommended by healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Pregnant, Lactating, nursing women and the people who are taking medication or have any medical condition, consult your physician before consume the product. Avoid by individuals who are hypertensive or allergic.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if safety seal is broken
- Keep in cool & dry place.
SIDE EFFECTS: This product is not known to cause any side effects or adverse effect.
PACK SIZE: 60 CAPSULES
Legal Disclaimer – We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.