Sewfa Naturals Diabcare for Diabetes – 60 Ayurvedic Capsules with Zero Side Effects
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
REGULATES HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL
Sewfa Diabcare contains Trigonella foenum-graecum, Enicostemma littorale and Momordica charantia. It is a perfect mixture of ayurvedic formulation which regulates the overall blood sugar level. It manages diabetes in a natural manner.
- Sewfa Diabcare regulates blood glucose, glycosylated haemoglobin, lipids and improves utilization of glucose by stimulating serum insulin levels and stimulates the enzymes of glycolysis.
- PK pyruvate kinase and PEPCK phospho enol pyruvate carboxy kinase are 2 enzymes of glycolysis and gluconeogenesis respectively which play a crucial role in glucose homeostasis along with skeletal muscle glucose transporter. In the diabetic state, this balance is disturbed owing to the absence of insulin, the principal factor controlling this regulation.
- Supports restoration of pancreatic beta cells that secretes insulin in the body.
- Helps in the absorption of excess blood sugar and aids in controlling diabetes. Its glucose lowering effect could be associated with potentiation of glucose-induced insulin release through K+-ATP channel dependent pathway.
- As an Antioxidant, it helps scavenge cell damage of free radicals and reduces the risk of glucose instability.
RECOMMENDED DOSE:Take 1 capsule twice daily preferably with meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
PACK SIZE: 60 capsules
Legal Disclaimer – We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on here. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.